New City Crew is our discipleship enhancement program for adolescent peer assemblies. Okay, it’s our Youth Group. Our goal is to do one thing and do it well: Make Disciples. Period.
New City Crew Blueprint:
- Teach Jesus (who He is, what He does, and what we do because of it)
- Develop mature and healthy Christian growth in all areas of life
- Cultivate community—we encourage teens to fellowship together but not in an exclusive and isolated environment
- Encourage, equip, and enable parents and caregivers to fulfill their God-given roles
- Serve outside of ourselves—being a blessing in our homes, church, and community
- Advance the mission—disciples making disciples
- Learn about Jesus and the Gospel and how that informs our identity
- That our identity in Christ informs our actions in all areas of life (home, school, vocation, church, and social life)
- To live our life as Christians the way we began it—with repentance and faith
- To intentionally live as the body of Christ, doing good to one another
- To serve our community through love, service, and being a blessing to others
- To be an example, even to other believers (1 Timothy 4:11-12)
Currently, we have a combined youth Group (The Well) with Berean Baptist Church. For more information http://www.bereangr.org/youth.html.